Dedicated management system for the hotel made especially for newly emerging five-star hotel complex in Pokhara (Nepal).
The system consists of many complex modules, of which the most important are:
- reservation system connected to the site, taking into account different room rates, discounts, seasonal packages, etc.,
- access control module connected to the proximity card readers placed at the door of each room - each guest gets a proximity card opens the door to the room during his stay,
- telephone exchange - telephone calls made by guests are automatically credited to the account,
- hotel IPTV / room service - the ability to order services and meals directly to the room, using the TV app,
- wireless internet module - each guest receives individual login and password for the hotel's WiFi network, valid for the duration of his stay,
- restaurant module - automatic transfer of orders to the kitchen, adding meals to the bill, etc.